Find A Position
Forest Glen & Wooded Glen Health Campuses: STNA
Are you an enthusiastic CNA with a desire to work for a company recognized as one of the best places to work in the Midwest? Make a difference with Trilogy, a growing company that invests in their employees.
What’s in it for you:
- Growing your career through our Apprenticeship Program!
- Quarterly wage increases; receive an increase in pay every 90 days!
- Free Apprenticeship program allowing nurse aides to advance their career with online training and earn more money along the way
- Student loan repayment, scholarships & tuition reimbursement to help you reach your career goals through continued education
- Bonuses for attendance, gas, and referrals
- Weekly Pay
- FREE Health Insurance Option
- Shift Differentials
- And so much more!
For Forest Glen: Apply Here
For Wooded Glen: Apply Here
Springfield Masonic Community: STNA – $2,000 Sign On Bonus – Full Time or Part Time
- Flexible scheduling with 12 Hour Shifts available!
- Starting at $15 per hour!
- Semiannual Pay Increases in October & April!
- $500 Bonus on your One Year Anniversary!
- Up to $5,000 Education Assistance per year!
- Early wage access – Work today, get paid tomorrow!
- Up to 17 days Paid Time Off in your first year!
- Fun, friendly atmosphere!
Must be State Tested or State Test Eligible Nurse Assistant. The Ohio Masonic Home offers a full complement of benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance with many preventative medications covered at 100%, 403(b) plan participation with a match, PTO, Life Insurance benefits and a generous education assistance program, among others, for those who qualify.
St Leonard CHI Living Community: STNA Full-time, Part-time, 1st and 2nd shifts
- Qualified candidates will be able to demonstrate a daily commitment to St. Leonard core values of Reverence, Service, and Stewardship. The candidate will be dependable with an outstanding ability to multi-task.
- Must be 18 or older
- Must be current with Ohio registry.
- Must pass a background check and drug screen.
- Must be a certified STNA in good standing.
Vancrest of Urbana and Vancrest of New Carlisle are hiring for all shifts:
Are you looking for your home away from home and yearning for a position to jump start your career? A position which allows you to grow and supports you in your career? If so, look no further. Vancrest of Urbana and New Carlisle would love to add you to our team of caring professionals. We provide excellent CARE to our residents and staff. We offer flexible scheduling to support your needs and lifestyles. We offer competitive benefits and fully support your Career path by offering scholarships and tuition assistance to help further build upon your career.
We currently have full-time, part-time and PRN positions available for all shifts! Come check us out or apply online at: https://www.vancrest.com/careers.aspx.
All STNA;s who commit to work every weekend for a total of 30 hours a week will receive full time benefits and a $3.00 differential pay added to their regular rate of pay.
Or for more information, please call Dawn at 937-653-5291.
Springfield Nursing and Independent Living : State Tested Nursing Aide – STNA New Wages
Text SABER12 to 22100 to apply from your phone in minutes
Sign On Bonus $3500
Status: Full-time, part-time, and PRN
Shift: All shifts available
Are you an experienced Nursing Assistant (STNA) looking to make a difference? Are you really utilizing all your nursing skills and abilities to their fullest potential? Would you like to work for a stable company, who appreciates a good STNA and allows that STNA to be able to reach their fullest potential, all while being able to make a difference in a patient’s life every day? If this sounds like the type of STNA you can be, then Saber Healthcare is the perfect career choice for you.
Trinity Community at Fairborn: State Tested Nursing Aide – STNA
United Church Homes, Inc. is seeking an STNA/CNA to join our team! The State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)/ Competency Evaluated Nursing Assistant (CENA) is responsible for caring for residents both physically and emotionally to enhance quality of life, including ADL and rehabilitation activities.
Riverside Healthcare Center – STNA (Part Time & Full Time)
Shifts: 1st Shift (7am-3p) 2nd Shift (3p-11p) 3rd Shift (11p-7a)
Riverside Healthcare Center as part of the CommuniCare Family, is dedicated to quality care for our residents. Join our team and make a real difference in the lives of our residents and their families. All shifts, full and part time are available! We offer daily pay!
Call or email Justin Westfall at:
Alto Healthcare Staffing: STNA – ALL Shifts Available – Full Time
- $15 to $16 an hour: $15 on weekdays, and $16 on the weekends.
- Flexible schedule: Majority of our needs are PRN. We also have Full time. You create your own schedule! You only work the days that you say you want to work.
- Weekly pay: Every Friday is Pay Day!! The pay period starts Sunday and ends on Saturday.
- Must be State Tested
- Must be CPR Certified
- We DO NOT accept online only CPR cards, UNLESS you had a skills session to go along with your online certification.